[Character sheet] Mihiron

Post by Mihiron »

First Name: Mihiron
Family Name: Wertheimer

Race: Human
Place of Birth: Meriana
Faith: Banor
Enemies: Ron

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was born on Meriana, an island of Vandura, since I was young I took care of home because mom was very sick and my father was captain of a big ship, so it was just me, mom, our beloved dogs, Preta and Pan and an occasional drunk looking for a bottle of rum.

After her death I stayed alone for a while and then, one day my dad returned home and took me with him to work on the ship. Taking care of home almost alone gave me some skills, in a few days after I started work I already been promoted as the first Chef of Tibianic. I must say that it wasn’t hard the competition for this job, you should see the other guys…
13 years after:
I already was a man, and began to be more helpful to my dad, in one of our travels to Meriana to get more rum, suddenly we got attacked, a crew of pirates under the flags of the terrible Ron began to attack our ship, the first shot, no one was waiting for it, and went straight into the Capitain`s heart, my father had died, despair took care of me, but it was clear in mind that I only had one option, I took the place of my father, and I lead the crew to escape our imminent death.

This was my first and last act as captain of the Tibianic, without my father there was nothing that kept me on the ship, for years I already wanted to know the city, so I took my savings and opened a bar in my old house on Meriana, things ran very well and I was able to travel all over the world.
Image .

I was enchanted by Thais, there I met some new friends, made some of them my family, here I could go to museums, galleries, events and even study classes, how many more time I spent here more I felt like a true citizen, on that point I decide to move Thais.

Since I moved here I got immersed on Art, and I discover a other part of me and had the opportunity to involve myself into the elaboration of spectacles of music and theatre, one of this opportunities came when it was requested me to host an Award Event celebrated by Red Roses members on my Theatre, things rans well besides of one or two troublemakers, I must say Aretha was in a great day…, on this same event I was surprisedly awarded, the last name called, and got a prize from the hands of Miujau.

I already had listen a lot of stories about this Guild, and met some of their members, it was a immense honor receive a prize from then, and that gave me the hope to maybe join then, it was gave to me an opportunity to face a Cross Fire with many members, I must say this was one of the most scary moments of my life, but well, again things ran well and now I am one of the Roses, this was for sure the happiest day of my life and I’m very honored for it.

_____________________________________________Hail Red Rose_____________________________________________________________

Titles:
* Father of two dogs Preta and Pan
* Ex-Captain of Tibianic
* Master Chef
* Real good amateur actor
* Director of Thaian Theatre
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Re: [Character sheet] Mihiron

Post by Cotelaria »

Well done, Mihiron! :)
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs
Fafnir Dracul

Re: [Character sheet] Mihiron

Post by Fafnir Dracul »

Mihiron Wertheimer, I really like how the name sounds. Is it an allusion to someone in real life?

I loved your relationship with your father and how the desire to be with him made you a sailor. I bet that even today you sometimes wake up with the sensation of a rocking ship under your feet.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us!