Astra Larty [accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Astra King

Astra Larty [accepted]

Post by Astra King »

Hi everyone!
Sorry if there is any grammatical error
1. Character / Player Information
My name is Victor, I'm 28 years old and I'm from Brazil, São Paulo. I play Tibia since 2005, which was the year my account was created. I played many years in Shivera, and I was currently playing in Lutabra, but I've always been a fan of Antica and the old stories about roleplaying, and the fascinating mysteries that the land of Antica has. Besides, outside of Tibia, I'm a lawyer and I like to play sports (soccer, my favorite). Where I always participated in competitions together with my college team.

In the tibia, my name is Astra Larty, was a recently created character, but as I said before, I play since the year 2005. Currently, my character is level 26, but do not confuse things, I am a very experienced player and I am here with the intention of helping everyone, whenever I can, can always count on me for whatever! This is one of my goals in this new journey. I was a bit unmotivated in the world I was playing in, and I started to see some old videos about Tibian legends, and I had a huge desire to start playing in Antica, a world I always admired. And like every old player, I think everyone in general, I always wanted to be part of this historic and very consecrated guild that is the Red Rose.

The urge to start playing in Antiga was so great that I came alone into this world and am playing on my own here. The tibia is my favorite game, since I know myself by people, I always played, and the tibia always brought me great happiness and remarkable stories! I've made many friends because of Tibia, I've met people from other states, and I've traveled to meet them in person, so I say, tibia is not just a game, it provides things much more than just fun.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose?
I want to enter because I have always admired her, for being an honest guild, of tradition, besides being one of the oldest of tibia and one of the most respected, I dream of being part of this family, I have much to add and I will do everything that I can make this dream come true. I have much to offer in favor of the guild.

3. Roleplaying Story
Once, when I was still playing in Shivera, the wedding of two very famous players on the server was going to happen, they were not known because of the level of their characters, but because of the passion and the thrill of being pioneers, they were players who always helped any person in need and did not work for it, in short, they were very good people, and that would be the event of the month!

Because of this, I always talked to the couple, becoming a close friend of theirs. Because of this strong partnership, they invited me to be their best man, which I did not think twice about accepting!

Arrived the long awaited day, they were all very excited, the ceremony was made in the castle of the ice island of Senja! In fact a real bash, where the guests put their best outfits, the decoration of the party was impeccable ... was beautiful to see how everything matched. There was plenty of drink and you could not miss too much food! The Bride and Groom did not hesitate to save money on the wedding, had all the good and the best.

We met at Carlin's DP to lead the bride and groom to the ceremony, putting all the guests in the party. There were about 40-50 people in the party. Arriving at the venue, the wedding was celebrated, the bride and groom exchanged their vows, it was truly an exciting scene. Soon after, at the engagement party, something started to get strange ...

In fact there were some people who had not been invited, but everyone imagined that these people would like to party, as everyone there. It turns out that little by little, people were leaving the party in a weird way ...

When there were only 15 people left in the party, we started to try to figure out what was really happening ... that's when we discovered that 2 of those people who were not invited to the wedding (who were very high) promised some items for the guests , leading them to a room in the basement of the castle, and as soon as they were fully trapped, they would kill for fun.

It was then that I and some guests fought a battle against these evildoers, after about half an hour, we managed to defeat the enemies, of course we had some losses in that time, but our goal was completed and we managed to avenge the death of our dear friends.

This day was special, despite this fatality that occurred, a day to stay in memory forever.
Note: After a few years, the couple got married in real life.

4. A Personal Touch
I have always admired the Tibia for its many options of fun contained in it, both the PvP and the exploration of new adventures, not to mention the many mysteries to this day some not unveiled. I know Red Rose is a very respected guild, and you have your own tradition. I admire all who are in the guilds and those who have passed through it too! I am very excited about my new journey, in this new world for me, which is really old, the stage of several historical events! I hope to meet all the requirements, for who knows someday, to be called a member of the Red Rose, would be an endless pride for me.

Thanks for everyone
Last edited by Astra King on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Astra Lart

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Astra Larty,

thank you for your application.

Contact me in-game for a chat. This weekend might be a bit tough as I am away on vacation, but any day after that.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Jony

Post by Jony »

Hello Astra Lart,

I have two questions for you:
1 - Sorry if I didnt understand well, but I see you char lvl 15 in Peloria. Is that right?
2 - Have you voted to Haddad or to Bolsonaro? :lol:

Contact me in game!
--
Jony
Astra King

Re: Astra Larty

Post by Astra King »

Jony wrote: Hello Astra Lart,

I have two questions for you:
1 - Sorry if I didnt understand well, but I see you char lvl 15 in Peloria. Is that right?
2 - Have you voted to Haddad or to Bolsonaro? :lol:

Contact me in game!
Sorry my friend, I wrote my name wrong, was missing a "y", the correct is Astra Larty

And I did not vote for these elections, my voter registration was invalid.
Astra King, the Rainbringer

Astra King

Post by Astra King »

Avora Skyfallen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:46 pm Greetings Astra Larty,

thank you for your application.

Contact me in-game for a chat. This weekend might be a bit tough as I am away on vacation, but any day after that.
Thanks bro, this week I'll send a message to you in the game, thanks for the attention, see you in game

Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Post by Cotelaria »

Greetings, Astra Larty! I appreciate you're interested in joining our ranks. I'd like to have a chat with if you ever find me ingame. :)
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs
Astra King

Post by Astra King »

Cotelaria wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:58 am Greetings, Astra Larty! I appreciate you're interested in joining our ranks. I'd like to have a chat with if you ever find me ingame. :)
For sure bro, i will add you in my vip list, and when you stay online, i msg u bro, thx for the support, and i appreciated the attention! See you in game

Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings,

Feel free to message me in-game.

Kind regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Astra King

Post by Astra King »

Chikilina wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:58 am Greetings,

Feel free to message me in-game.

Kind regards,
i'll do that my friend, thank you

Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Feel free to Contact me in game.

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..