application Silver Power Ramger. [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Silver Power Ramger

application Silver Power Ramger. [Denied]

Post by Silver Power Ramger »

So come on.

• This account was created ( Oct 26 2010, 18:51:09 CEST )

• considering as friends, Skyzo, Cotelaria, Avora Skyfallen.

• today in Antica there are people I care about, cool people
  (Cotelaria, Skyzo, Avora Skyfallen.) I always try to send messages to these people, because I like them.

• I have no enemies, this is a strong word, I think that for someone to have enemies this person has to do an evil to you or to people who love very big, and this has not happened to me yet.

• I participated in the Guild Mata Rindo. (plus I took deleted along with a good part of the guild, even though doing nothing wrong, more happened then simply deciding to leave me a bit of global Tibia. )

• My name is Higor Patrick de Oliveira
I was born on 03/22/1996

• out of the game, I like to play sports, I go to the gym, I like to watch series and anime, suggestions of what I have seen and seen. ( Naruto, Boruto, One Piece, One Punch-Man, Lucifer )

• inside the game today I like to try to unravel some mysteries.

• out of the game, I just go to the gym and play ball sometimes, I'm dating.

• for not playing Tibia Global, game servers Baiak, has many wars, and the style of game is very fast and agile.

Why do you want to join Red Rose ( good question. )

• I paid a visit to The Cobalt Tower, of everything I've seen and heard about Red Rose.

• I think after a person has some information, after seeing some old photos, this question Why do you want to join Red Rose?
I think it ceases to make sense, and a new question pops up, why not be part of the Red Rose.

• I think we are all special in some way, I can not say what I am, I am only myself, I have qualities and defects, I am special in a way for each person, because we do not think the same and maybe a quality that X sees, Y see another.
we are all special to someone.

• Why not choose me?

• one thing is certain I'm not looking for level, riches, I look for friends, for history, to be part of something that does not just involve me.

• I'm not good with stories, poems.

• I have already done some applications, not so good, I was not accepted at first, I did not reach a "cross-fire".

• I want to be a member of Red Rose, I want these challenges, I want to learn new things, I think I need this, I believe I can be a member of honor to help the guild at any time and fulfill its obligations.

• I was on Red Rose's birthday, I met some amazing people, but I really wanted to be part of another way, as a member. I hope to get it someday.
Image • my treasures.

• I would like to share an incredible image that a very kind person sent me and I made a point of keeping.

Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: application Silver Power Ramger.

Post by Natures Lord »

Be Greeted,

Thanks for your application.

Theres still things missing in your application.

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Silver Power Ramger

Post by Silver Power Ramger »

Can you tell me what is missing, my young man?
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Well the info on how to write an application is on forums.

Still dont understand the young man part.

The Red Rose has gone trough your application and we are sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. You are free to contact any member of the council If you want more information.

Best regards
Natures Lord
Leader of the Red Rose

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..