Looking for a long time missing friend!

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Pegozovio

Looking for a long time missing friend!

Post by Pegozovio »

Greetings, everybody!

Hope this letter finds you all well, healthy and safe. It's been a long time since I've roamed through the lands of Tibia, specially by the Antican lands, but such honoured name as the Red Rose is never forgotten.

While I was looking through the people who still belong to this legendary guild, I've found a very caring name to me, Rob'Doomsday. We've lost contact a really long time ago, when there was still some sorcery that made possible to exchange messages instantly, created by a very small and very soft mage guild, I believe.

Anyway... If some of you could help me, I'd love to get in touch with him again. I hope some of you still have a way to get in contact with him, and, if you do, please, tell him Pego sends regards, and that he can always find me roaming the Antican lands under the name of Pego, the Bartender. I do not own my old tavern anymore, but hope never dies, right?

Stay safe, you good people! Stay strong!
Kind Regards,
Pego.

P.S: Lady Ruby, is such a joy to see that you are still around aswell!! Hoping to hear from you, whenever you feel like I shall have the honour to meet you again!
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Looking for a long time missing friend!

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Pego,

thank you very much for your kind words!

If you are referring to the Fibulan tavern/bar, it is, and has been, in good hands for quite some time.

I will forward your message.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Pegozovio

Post by Pegozovio »

Hello Avora... Thank you! I really appreciate that.

No, no, the tavern I used to run wasn't physical.

It would be open on the long gone Game-Chat Window whenever I was around, and not away on a daring hunt.
Those were some good RPing times, there... I´m turning into an old man now, I believe, but I really miss those days.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Hello my old friend :D :D :D
I've got a notification that you were looking for me, made me happy! So nice to hear from you again.

I will send you a private message in here with more detailed information on where can we meet ;)

And maybe if you have your old viking tavern already running again, we can have a (lot of) drink(s) :mrgreen:

Until then...