Application for Angelzinhaa [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Angelzitinho

Application for Angelzinhaa [Denied]

Post by Angelzitinho »

1. Character/Player Information

Hello! My character name is Angelzinhaa, it was created September 22 of 2020, so just created lol. I don't think I have any foes, and friends, well, I play mostly with my cousins but I try to be friendly with everyone I see while playing. My playstyle I guess you could considered neutral/friendly, I like hunting but I also enjoy just having conversation while sitting in the Depot.
My real name is Angel, I live in Texas, USA. I just started playing again after 12 years! I speak English and Spanish fluently. I love animals, specially dogs, I love sports, specially football! And I like going to the gym. I dislike unfairness of all kinds, I believe in equity and equality.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose

About Red Rose... Its always been a dream of mine to be part of this guild, I like to be part of good things and I believe Red Rose is one of the best things in Tibia, I want to join because I want to protect all the dogs in Tibia! And to be part of something I can be proud of it. What makes special and why you should choose me... I'm super loyal, I like to help with everything I can with, so if you ever need help you can always count on me. I like to follow rules, unless they're unfair rules.

3. Roleplaying Story

I have so many stories of when I was a newbie teenager playing Tibia. The one that I'll never forget its when I was exploring POH, at the time I didn't even know it was called Plains of Havoc, I was just exploring, and suddenly A GIANT SPIDER! It used "haste" and started running towards me! I tried to run for my life but I didn't get to save myself :(. From that point forward I was always scared of POH lol. I will never forget how I got super scared cause the Giant Spider started moving so fast towards me. That's something I will never forget.

4. A Personal Touch

I promise I will continue to protect every dog in Tibia whether I get accepted or not, I will protect them, even if it costs me my life! I hope to at least meet you guys on the game at least to talk about Tibia history and to, why not, become good friends.

Hope everything is going well and wish you all the best!

Kind regards,
Angel
Melody Noir

Re: Application for Angelzinhaa

Post by Melody Noir »

Hello Angelzinhaa,

If you would please answer these questions for me, I would deeply appreciate it.

1: What was your old character's name?

2: Why did you leave Tibia?

3: Why did you return to Tibia?

Thank you,
Ash
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Angelzitinho

Post by Angelzitinho »

Hello Ash!

Hope everything is well! You have some good questions that I probably should have put the answer for them on the first post lol.

I quite honestly don't remember my first ever character name, I think I used the suggestion box for the name, what I remember is that I would play on Lucera and that I think I got up to lvl 30-35 lol. After that I would just create characters on most of the worlds and just level them up to level 15.

I left Tibia because all my friends that I would play with started "retiring" as well and at the time there was a lot of botters everything and that made me not to really enjoy playind and I guess I just stopped like my friends.There wasn't an specific reason to why I stopped.

I returned because I feel like I never left. On my time "retired", those 12 years, I would go to forums, watch videos, look at "pictures of the day" on fan websites like tibiahispano and such. I remember I would see Lord'Paulistinha leveling up, also when, I think Kharsek, got to the level 999 portal lol. So I guess I was always playing in spirit.

Regards,
Angel
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

Thank you! I can surely relate. I left awhile as well due to botters.

Please message me ingame if you see me online and since I have a few chars, I'll add you to my VIP and message you if I see you on.

Take care!

~Ash
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Angelzitinho

Post by Angelzitinho »

Thank you Ash! It really wasn’t fun when the botters where everywhere. I also added you to my VIPs list, I hope to see you online soon to have a chat :)

Angel
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank for your application!

Feel free to send a message in game for a chat.

Good to see some old fellows from Lucera.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Angelzitinho

Post by Angelzitinho »

Thank you Mihiron! I still remember when I got my first BOH in Lucera, it was in Ab’Dendriel lol, it’s cool to see fellow Lucera, hope you are good.

Regards,
Angel
Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Thank you for the application,
Please feel free to message me if you see me online, If not on Ryzn then I may be on my knight Ryzn Warrior.

Good luck
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Hello I wish you good locuk with your application, if you see me online feel f ree to message me
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Angelzitinho

Post by Angelzitinho »

Thank you Ryzn and Darien!

I've added you both to my VIPs list, unfortunately I haven't seen Mihiron or Ash online yet, hopefully I catch all of you all to have a chat ingame!
Hope everything is well.

Regards,
Angel