Application for Black Magician [Approved]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Black Magician

Application for Black Magician [Approved]

Post by Black Magician »

1. Character/Player Information
Dear All,
Black Magician is my name in this game – The beginning of my journey around 2004 in Rubera and after that, Valoria, Aldora, Julera, Silvera, Quelibra and the last one Lutabra.
As you may know, life is a come and go, and so was. Many of my old friend have left and some continued to play in different servers, but I trully believe is never too late know more people and make new friends.
Nowadays I don’t have all the free time I used to have when I was young, but all that have, I love to spend helping the others no matters what they need, if there is help to kill a boss, if there a basic set to start, if it’s help to understand something about the tibia, everyone, can be certain that all my online time, I am always answering everyone and trying to help.
Real life - They call me Luiz, I’m from the south of Brazil, 33 yo, living in Dubai the last year and working as planning manager at a food company, mainly, my hobbies are meet new ppl, travel and try different culinary.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose
My main purpose here is to keep helping the community, as a black magician, all my power, that cames from the deepest darkness, could be so helpful to that ones that are in need.
Since the beginning of the history, the society need the ones that keep theirs memories, to remember of the past mistakes and theirs graces.
At our tibian community for sure, Red Rose, are the ones keeping these memories alive and that’s what I want to be a part of.

3. Roleplaying Story

I miss my homeland, a beautiful city where I used to live during all my youth, a city run by strong women, warriors, admired or hated depending on where you ask.
In some of my studies of magic, while studying an area just across the walls, infested by the living dead, I found something that looks worthless, anyway, as it was found in a coffin, it should be important for someone around my area.
After a couple of days asking all around my city and no answers about that item, I decided to go around that mysterious area again to see if I could find any clue about that, when I found a fisherman, a couple of words later and he told me about the story of his family and about an lost item of his ancestor on the “Ghostland”.
I decided to give him that small piece of something with no value for me, and as a gratitude he told about an Isle from a couple of kings.
And just a couple of time later I was there, in a new place discovering an Isle that some people are calling the Isle of the Kings, what a beautiful place, guarded by monks, and with his library and all that books, for sure, that’s the place I want to live.
After a couple of years studying about that place, I heard a history about a secret library, that’s sound totally impossible to me, as I had spent so many time exploring the undeads area, speaking with the monks that runs that place.
Couple of missions and study with my team, and we discovered that place, HOW COULD THAT BE POSSIBLE? All that knowledge running, flying, what an amazing place.
I still completely impressed with all that informations, all that magic in one place. After these group of brave warrior slayed all that creatures around, I received a very strange card, just a second later, there was, a kind of special book, that’s for sure the most beautiful book I have ever seen in my life, when I was so close of him that I could feel the wind coming from his flying pages, I offered him that card and magically I have received the permission to fly on that book.

4. A Personal Touch
The most I like in these game is the opportunity to increase the community and make this a non toxic as possible.
If accepted (or even if not), I wish you all know that would be a honour to help RR as it is to help everyone.
In the guild I could help the organizers with events, parties, quests, etc.

Thank you all for your time and count with this black magician
//Black Magician
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Application for Black Magician

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Black Magician,

thank you for your application.

Feel free to find me in-game for a chat!
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thanks for your application.

Fell free to message me in game so we can have a chat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lady oguro
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lady oguro »

Good luck bro
Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Good luck
Message me in game when ever you want so we can talk more
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings, nice application! Your story was fun to read. Feel free to message me in-game.

Kind regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello!

Contact me for a chat.

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

Best wishes on your application. Feel free to message me.

~Ashy
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hiyas!

Feel free to find me online as well, I will try and do the same :D
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Black Magician

Post by Black Magician »

Thanks for all the replies.
The ones I've already spoken are really great guys.

If there is anything need in game, just let me know and I will be happy to support.