Joninox [character sheet]

Character history and background.
Jonillovace
Inceptor
Inceptor

Joninox [character sheet]

Post by Jonillovace »

JONINOX CHARACTER SHEET:

Joninox the pally was found by beautiful elf Zeldine nearby the ab’dendriel river, he was inside a basket covered with a white blanket and dressed with beautiful pink and cyan jester shiny clothes, having a written note beside him that said: "the other dimension". Wise Zeldine raised baby Joninox with everything she knew: the language of the elves, magic spells and all kind of information necessary to survive.
At a very young age Zeldine showed him how to forge his own bow and how to create his own arrows by using natural products from his surroundings, Zeldine was an expert hunter, so looking at her shooting an arrow was something majestic and spectacular to watch, this same sharpness and security was transmitted to Joninox by her, because she loved him as a son (since she raised him), and also she always told him that no matter what the circumstances, he needed to be humble and show respect to others all the time.
Joninox grew up and decided to talk with Zeldine about allowing him to explore the outer world which she said yes but with only under one condition: to always remain in the good side and not the evil side, Joninox agree and until this day he has been fighting evil and making good friends around his journey.
There is no other jester like me! <winks>
Melody Noir

Re: Joninox [character sheet]

Post by Melody Noir »

Great! :)
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Asteiro

Post by Asteiro »

Nice Joni ^^
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

<3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage