Venora's Application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Maia Lunalight

Venora's Application [Accepted]

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Hello! :D

(edited)

My favorite hobby is Tabletop RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons, gamming and creating things, history, projects but they all usually follow the same ideal Storytell, I believe I'm a storyteller :)

In Tibia i've been in many different worlds, Grimera, Xantera, Julera, Luminera and now Antica all i've always been looking for friends who like what I do in tibia... Roleplay, so that's why now i'm on Antica, also, i am a very peaceful player, I have never participated in a war and I don't intend to... The closest I ever got to that was defending a friend but it was for a fair reason, i promisse.

I really want to join the Red Rose because i feel in you the Roleplay in Tibia alive, the Red Rose is like a eternal burning flame for those who love Tibia Lore and I want to be part of it and help this flame to shine aways brighter!

Currently i've been playing in Venora Lunalight, a begginer Knight in Antica who explore the world with his family, Myst Lunalight, Aillard Lunalight and Nyu Lunalight controlled by my real life friends.

Also, i'm a proud member of Alanui Institute where i made some good new friends like Alanui and others who i prefer not to say the name because they are part of Red Rose (But if you're reading this, I love you guys, i just want to remain "unknown") . Also i did some projects in Institute like, Halloween Trick or Treat kits and the Book of Lore for the Alanui Institute Members. I love helping :)

Now, lets talk about Venora, here is her lore

Today I will tell you a story, my story! <points to herself followed by a bow as she smiles>

I had my name given in honor of the city of Venore, my entire family has lived there for generations, some say that since before the beginning of the construction of Dark Catedral and the Shipyard.

Still, I think the city doesn't reflect what I am, I don't like that mercantile side of it at all. Early on I went to train magic, my parents and everyone in my family are magicians... However, I always had more difficulty than my cousins ​​and the other children who trained with me, I couldn't imitate the lights and sparks that others could.

I was even upset at the time, but then I was satisfied when I managed to do at least a little bit of magic... This after days and days training in hiding when eating, playing or sleeping.

I was never severely charged to be a magician, but I always realized the weight it had for my family, I was more sure of that when my younger brother was born, it didn't take long and he showed himself to be very talented.

When he was 8 years old he was already able to make a magic fire, now I'm 17, I still only knew about the light, at least I was the age allowed for my parents to let me follow my training alone.

So I went on my new journey and decided to go through all the cities until I found a place where I fit and by luck or destiny, I found Alanui Institute.

That was the place where I could improve myself as a person, discover new talents and learn a new meaning for the word family.

Also, I feel like I became more motivated and learned to overcome my low magic aptitude... yes... I bought a sword.<chuckles>

Now I need to keep improving so I go out in search of learning about my own path, about strength, empathy and mainly... honor.

That's something I've seen in a group of receptive warriors, brave and kind. Represented by a Red Rose. You guys in the case<Smile>

This is my story and now I look for a chance to join these noble warriors.
Who knows what fate has in store for me, right?
_____

Just to finish, i've been part of some roleplay communities like in Luminera. It was really fun.
Here are some prints:

I really hope to be accepted but since now I am immensely grateful.
Thank you :)
Last edited by Maia Lunalight on Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melody Noir

Re: Venora's Application

Post by Melody Noir »

Hello Venora!

Please feel free to message me, and other Roses, when you see us online.

Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Hello Venora,
Please message me in game, I will be on Ryzn Warrior.
Looking forward to chatting with you
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Maia Lunalight

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Thanks for the replys :D

I look forward to having a chat with you when I see you online

^^
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Great to see you here Venora
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Varoos Moon
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Varoos Moon »

Dear Venora!

Pls catch me in-game for small talk. Good luck!
ImageImageImageImage
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for your application, please contact me in-game

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Maia Lunalight

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Thanks for the replys

Of course, I'll try to find you all so we can talk :D
Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Post by Cotelaria »

Greetings, Venora.

Thank you for your application, as Mihiron said, it's great to see you here. Please contact me in-game so we can chat for a while. <grins>
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Post by Othelen »

Feel free to contact me in game as well :)
Best of luck with your application!
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage