Arkangelitox's Application

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Arkangelitox

Arkangelitox's Application

Post by Arkangelitox »

Helloooo

Despite being 28 years old, my name is Elder. (kkkk) I'm from Brazil, but I live in a different place from the others Brazilians players. I'm from the State of Mato Grosso do Sul. This is a good place to live, but Tibia is not very popular in this region. (So Sad) This way I end up playing alone.

I started playing in 2003 under the influence of my brother (He's retired ":(" ), and as soon as I started playing I fell in love. The history and the puzzle of the Roleplay are incredible. I get very sad that people leave roleplay aside to get level.

I played in several worlds like Titania, Silvera, Harmonia, Keltera, Thera, Menera, Solidera, Eldera, Utobra, and others. On this journey I was never a high level, never got involved with wars or power level, I always tried to appreciate the good things in the game. I was retired, but now I'm motivated to make new friends and return to the game.

I always admired Red Rose for being so long demonstrating that while some believe in the magic of roleplay it will never die and I think that's what enchants me and makes me want to always come back to play. And that's why I would like to join the guild.

Anyway... do you know the Arkangelitox's history? No?

Sit in the chair, I'll tell you a little bit about him... <pulling a wooden chair>

Well, first of all you should know that he is a very shy guy and that little is known about his past.

Some people say that no one knows his origin because he is descended from the angels, due to the reference of his name with the Greek word "arkhaggelos". Others say he's just another orphan wandering around. We may never know about its origins, but it seems that the city of Thais must have some meaning for this knight, as he is often seen wandering its streets holding his axe. I believe this affection for Thais is the feeling of duty to protect the city from ancient cyclops attacks. <shoulder and arm movement representing doubts>

The certainty that we have is that Arkangelitox is a humble and friendly knight who came from a distant land and has walked the lands of Antica helping his inhabitants and exploring the territory. Ah, we also know that he is not one of the Dwarfs' favorite people, due to incessant inquiries about the legendary Great Axe. (Lot of laugh)

Even with that, they know the purity of your heart and your determination to help others.

I'm sure that being accepted as a member of Red Rose will make him grow a lot. Wouldn't you have a place in the guild for him?

I know he's currently on a journey investigating the depths of Venore, but I'm sure he'll be back soon. Maybe I can receive him with great news. (smile)

Well, that's it. Thank you for listen me.

I'll be eagerly awaiting the answer.

Hugs and kisses!
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: Arkangelitox's Application

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for your application!

Please contact me in game for a longer chat

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Post by Othelen »

Well met,

feel free to contact me in-game too :)
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Varoos Moon
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Varoos Moon »

Hi! Count for talk in-game. Good luck with your application.
ImageImageImageImage
Arkangelitox

Post by Arkangelitox »

Hiho, brave warriors.

Thanks for the message. I'm really happy about it.
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there! Please find me in game for a chat and I will do the same. If I were you I would try and reach out to as many members as you can ^^
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Maia Lunalight

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Hiiii, Thanks for your application!

Let's talk ingame ^^
Message me when you can <Smile>
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application, please contact me in game so we have a chat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Dear Arkangelitox,

Your attendance is requested at our guildhall on Fibula, Sunday the 23rd of January at 20:00 CEST (10 hours after SS).

Prepare yourself for some questioning, bring the items stated in the codex.

Your future with the Red Rose will be decided.

Signed,
Rye Ane
Hand of Recruiter
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."