Nakezin de antica

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Nakezin de antica

Nakezin de antica

Post by Nakezin de antica »

1. Character/Player Information
Hi, I'm paulo ricardo, I'm from Votorantim São Paulo/ Brazil, I'm 27 years old, I'm married and the father of a beautiful boy, my char is called Nakezin from antica, char raised in 28/12/2019, in antica I had a char in the past but it didn't pass level 20, I stayed away from the global for about 10 years now that I'm coming back,I'm a mechanic and I really like cars, and good football, Corinthians, and I'm rooting for my team, which is the king of hearts,
I am a knight who is not afraid of anything that can shake me, a real knight having to give his life for the guild and its members,I'm in the game since I was 13 years old and I've lived great stories inside the game,I like quests and about the history of the game every time I find a book I go straight to the translator to know what it's about for those who read the tibia bible this is nothing kk and I don't need a boss either

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose?
I want to join red rose because I'm a big fan of the guild I've always dreamed of being inside the guild's house, because inside that house there's a huge history of the game, and without saying that this guild helps the game to be what it is today the red rose will always be the biggest guild in tibia for its history, may this already take care of everything
I like help with everything they need, whether it's up quest or boss or to unravel the mystery of the game that has a lot to be discovered, and I hope that one day I can make this dream of mine come true.

3. History of Interpretation
story of a man who, when he was a child, did not realize that that time was going to be the best of his life, school, friendships, and tibia, was what this man had when he was a child, but later he wants to grow up to have new directions in his life life, but over the years this man comes to his senses, and sees that life is no longer the same, that's why we have to live one day after another and always seek happiness.

4. A personal touch
come on, I just wanted to say that I'm very grateful for the opportunity you're giving me, at least to express myself, let it be something little, but for me it's already a gratification for being trying to enter this guild that has the essence of the game, and that this game is part of my essence,
pig that I enter tibia already brightens my day entirely.
Last edited by Nakezin de antica on Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Re: Nakezin de antica

Post by Othelen »

Greetings Nakezin,

and thank you for your interest in the Red Rose :)
A friendly heads up; I recommend that you read through the sticky posts related to this board and complete your application accordingly to the requirements specified there.

APPLICANTS | Please Read This Before You Apply
APPLICANTS | How To Write A Correct Application

Best of luck!
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there Nakezin,

As Othelen has stated I also would recommend looking at some of the applications that have been accepted to get a good idea of what we expect in one. In the mean time, try and find me in game and I will do the same. ^^
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for your application!

My guildies have a point :)

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..