Juuls [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Juuls

Juuls [Denied]

Post by Juuls »

1. Character/Player Information
• This includes information about the character you play |
• Creation Date: I have been playing since its beginning in different chars.
• Friends/Foes: I have no one actually in Antica.
• Previous Guilds: I have been in a lot of guilds in my whole Tibia’s life. Last one was Non-Lifer, in Premia.
• Your Playstyle: I used to play for level, but actually I want to play to make friends, talking, chilling, making exp sometimes and bosses 
• Some RPG Info: I did almost all quests in Tibia, but there are always a new one.

• And some information about yourself |
• • Your Name: Victor! :D
• • Your Hobbies: I like to play Tibia and Clash of Clans, but my hobbies are movies, I love to go to the cinema with my wife and football!!
• • Likes/Dislikes: I like making new friends and chilling. I don’t like lies and making troubles. I always want to solve the problems talking.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose
• What do you know about Red Rose and why do you want to join us? What makes you special and why should we choose you?
As I’ve been playing Tibia since its release, I know this guild since them, but never played in Antica. I’ve been players in servers with wars all my life. Trimera, Samera, Premia, Peloria, Thyria, Quilia, Epoca…
I think Red Rose is the meaning of the TRUE Tibia. You guys made Tibia better.
And would be an honour be a part of this guild.

3. Roleplaying Story
• This can be either a roleplaying story about Tibia, a real life story or a poem
• This needs to be written by yourself
A Poem? Oh hell no, English is not my main language and I can’t make a poem! Haha, but I can tell you that I will always remember my first dragon solo in Edron Cave, that was really complicated, my first black knight and staying hours and hours waiting for the respawn to loot a dragon lance or even a boots of haste, but never lucky… until I went team hunt in Hydras in east port hope, with 2 druids with demon skeleton both of them… Tibia before was really complicated, now I think it’s very simple. I can show you one video I made 15 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ZSQFM ... puertessss
And one that one friend did to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkexdQ ... nel=Ryotec
That was good time.

4. A Personal Touch
• Anything else you would like to say
• This is your opportunity to make your application really stand out
I’m Brazilian, moved away to Spain with 14 years old. Now I’m actually 31 (almost 32 coff coff), I’m married and with a newborn with 2 months old. That’s why I retired from Tibia for some time. Now I coming back to play, I bought one RP as I was before quitting, and now (with a baby) I just to want RPG gaming, charlove and making some friends, no more rushing lvls and wars.
Last edited by Juuls on Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Juuls application to Red Rose Guild :D

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there!

Thanks for the application and interest in the Red Rose guild. If you could add an actual roleplay story to go along with your application that would be good. Feel free to look at some previous applications that have been accepted to get an idea of what we are looking for :)

Also, try and find me in game and I will do the same ^^
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Maia Lunalight

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Hello Juuls!

Thanks for your application, feel free to contact me ingame ^^
Juuls

Post by Juuls »

Hello,

Sorry for the missing roleplay, i will try to do my best, let's see!

Once upon a time, a young warrior called Neo Senturion, who used to walk in the streets of Venore, always so innocent, friendly with everyone, who liked to make friends, in fact, he was part of one of the most noble family in Venore.

One day while playing to be a dragon slayer in the dungeons with his cousin Delorian, he came across a well-known thief family from Carlin village, they assaulted them and stole everything they had. They left Delorian very badly injured and stole his precious fire sword, Neo Senturion tried to take him to the nearest Druid in the town of Venore, but they did not arrive in time. In his last breath Delorian said: Revenge.

Neo Senturion, after this day he was never the same, he trained for months, years, to become stronger and joined the strongest family in all of Samera to take revenge on his beloved cousin.

Neo Senturion searched for these thieves for months until he finally found them in the sewers of Carlin. He had no mercy on any of them. After this, Neo thought that he would feel better and that finally rest in peace, but this thirst for revenge led him to want to defend all those who could not defend themselves.

Over the years, the war began in Samera, between the most powerful and feared family against all the families of thieves.

Neo Senturion, who had started out as a simple soldier, ended up being the commander of all of Samera along with his new friends.

The war lasted for years, but at last, peace reigned in the town of Samera, the thieves ended up surrendering after years.

Neo, finally, left the fight and this thirst for revenge that he had calmed down, to this day, it is not known where our dear Neo is hiding, many people say that he is hiding between Venore and Kazordoon, others say that he has died, but I believe that he is still alive, somewhere in Tibia and that he continues to fight for the weak in the dark.
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for your application, feel free to contact me in game.

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application

feel free to contact me in game
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Thanks for adding that story :)

Look forward to chatting again soon ^^
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Greetings Juuls,

Unfortunately your application has been denied. You may speak with any council member if you would like details.

Kind regards,
Mihiron
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage