Residence: Thais
Whereabouts: Travelling
Height: Average
Body: Athletic
Employer: Explorer Society
Personality: adventurous, inquisitive, analytic

Defining traits
Sun-tanned and dirty

Due to constantly roaming the more exotic Tibian lands, this character is never short on vitamin D. However, for the same reasons, a proper shave and fresh new clothes are rarely associated with this character.

Drifting in thought
Due to his curious nature and the many unsolved mysteries of the world, this character is often pondering away mentally rather than staying focused – particularly if the topic is objectively boring or subjectively unimportant.

Restless and rootless
Due to having seen many places of the world, this character no longer feels at home anywhere – neither has any form of cosmopolitanism grown in his heart. Instead, this character is wandering in search of meaning, drifting in pursuit of stability, and lost in the intersection of past and present.

Appearance and character
Sid Swiftshot is as generic as any other human specimen found within the boarders of the Thaian realm – with the small exception being his tanned skin, dirty clothes, and generally unkempt appearance. There is nothing necessarily honourable about his looks, and no air of this or that is exuded from his complexion (apart from some general sense, possibly, of arduous and honest work – if, that is, such traits can truly be detected in the physical constitution of any human being).

He is usually seen swinging his walking cane when strolling down the streets towards the local library in pursuit of a new knowledge gap, or mounted on his tamed saurian while travelling through harsh weather and uninviting terrain in distant lands.

As of yet, there are no indications of any noble heritage connected to Mr. Swiftshot in the Royal Archives. Neither are there any files in his criminal record, nor indeed any evidence of his having served in any military. One portrait of the subject has been found (see attachment 1).

The journals from his many travels have yet to be properly published, as the manuscripts are still awaiting peer-review from the Explorer Society. Until further notice, Mr. Swiftshot is to be considered as insignificant as any other citizen still waiting to prove their worth to the greater society.

- END OF REPORT -

Attachments
Attachment 1. A portrait of Sid Swiftshot.
Sid Swiftshot,
Explorer Extraordinaire

Image Image
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Re: [Character Sheet] Sid Swiftshot

Post by Othelen »

Thank you for character sheet, Sid!
It was an interesting read, and I think it provides a clear picture about Sid.

I appreciate the art work too! :)
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

haha I love the GTA style art
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Post by Equoez »

Looking dapper as heck! ;)
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for sharing

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..