application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Ziron Marcaran

application [Denied]

Post by Ziron Marcaran »

hello im ziron, i play tibia since 2006, i create my character in this year i live in thais, i like hunt roots, carrion worms, cyclops. dwarfs, and beholders and other monsters, my dear friends: darth eagos, magician paladin, astakon arcire and rob doomsday =) i want to do many quest, i been in 1 guild skull dragons. i like to help people

i want to join your guild because m interested in accion i love fibula island i like his rules, i like a good team work i respect the laws of fibula and i want to do a better stance for other players in there, and finally i want to joining because i like your codex and i think what is the best im very interested

once upon a time one child, very inteligent, whit many friends he invite his friends to play a wonderful role game and then all play andconstruc an aliance they play for the team and the society of the game.... end! =)

i want to tell you: i want to join your guild because is an oportunity to met people who lives around the world, and is apleasure to me give a service in the island in is a pleasure to give a service to you i want to help the guild if i you want too, thanks for read this i wait for your answer :)
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: application

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

nice to see your application =)
best of luck!
Bon

Post by Bon »

Nice talking to you ingame, good luck, hope to talk to you again soon.
Sing to me your dreams...
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

I fail to see your interest in the Red Rose as you join the guild Skull Dragons the very same day you apply for us.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

He decided to apply after he was in the guild, I mostly encouraged him.
Ziron Marcaran

Post by Ziron Marcaran »

I apologize because of it, between to this guild for a friend but it is not really what I want. I want enter to red rose, I am upset because of it I wait forgive me when i do my application already was inside this guild ..... =/

sorry
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Apology accepted, if you leave them. If you decide to do so, try to reach some of our members for a chat.

Yours,
Ziron Marcaran

Post by Ziron Marcaran »

im at your service, anything.... and i wait for your answer =) merry christmas!!!
Ziron Marcaran

Post by Ziron Marcaran »

ok! i leave my actual guild to join red rose, i tell this notice to member of the guild... i wait for your decition =)
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

;;Good Luck;;
------------------
Skyzo.
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.