The Rivalry of Rosebuds and Blackhearts

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Regin
Eques
Eques

The Rivalry of Rosebuds and Blackhearts

Post by Regin »

The Rivalry of the Rosebuds and Blackhearts

Valkera, Faeryndil and I wish to invite all roses to join us in a new roleplay project: The Rivalry of Rosebuds and Blackhearts.

Two separate topics has been posted by the leaders of each faction seeking allies to join their side. We urge all roses to join in! You may join different factions on different characters if you wish. All characters joining in will be written into the story in one way or another.

Sign up to join the Blackhearts or Rosebuds in the corresponding forum topics. Write the name of the char joining the faction in your reply.

Stand with Rosebud or Stand with the Blackhearts

Members of the Blackheart dynasty should join the House of Blackheart guild, while members of the Rosebud collective should join the Rosebuds guild and get the rank Villager. You may also join in without joining any of the guilds. I’ll keep a roster myself to keep track of who’s in what faction.

Both sides have also been infiltrated by a darker faction. The criminal syndicate Crimson Hand has infiltrated Rosebud, and a cult of Zathrothites has infiltrated the House of Blackhearts. If you wish to join any of these two factions, please send me a PM. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE!

With this rivalry as a framework, we’ll host various events and roleplay adventures. You can join some of them, none of them, or all of them.

Our first event will be posted very soon!

I hope many roses will join us! Who knows what the future will bring?

---

Properties to be used:
  • The Rosebuds has their HQ in Rosebud with an embassy on Fibula at Fibula Clanhall.
  • Blackhearts has their HQ in Blackheart Manor, aka Fibula Villa. They also control the village of Stonehome.
  • The Crimson Hand has their HQ in the Shelter in Summerhaven, and conduct most of their mainland activities through the Smuggler’s Den in Thais.
Regin,
Eques of the Red Rose
Mayor of Rosebud
Iron Fellow
the Smith

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ceterum censeo Venorem esse delendam.