Fibulan Wine on Red Roses. (Join-in, ALL)

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Nirdor
Retired Member
Retired Member

Fibulan Wine on Red Roses. (Join-in, ALL)

Post by Nirdor »

Nirdor was stuffed with stout ale, but somehow he managed to keep going. Frodo had held a big feast, and free food and drinks on everyone, accept for him. So his wallet was no more, he had even traded it for a last beer. Nirdor didn’t understand why Fro did it, anyway the colossal man was on his way to Fibula now, and had already forgotten Frodos curse words.

Fibulan Wine was Nirdors destination. He walked south from Thais and poked on his belly. Nirdors belly had gotten bigger since he joined the Red Rose. Not taller but bigger. He was not quite sure, but it had to be something with the guilds hospitality, and the “free to take of whatever you liked the most” sign in the hall room. Frodo said to Nirdor once in the inn, that he had to eat a little bit less sometimes. The barbarian didn’t understand this and cared not at all, he was an oversized man he knew, more than seven feet tall, so his belly had a long way to go, to be as wide as he was tall. Nirdor nodded to himself and expected that he could live twenyfive more years, he still had a long way to go.... He thought.

Nirdor burped and smiled widely on his way to Fibula, more food and drinks. He just hoped Rob or Balder hadn’t moved the secret key to the viand room of alcohol already.

With his huge strides he was very close to the Red Rose guild hall.

Ooc: By "ALL" I mean all the friendly wanderers who are checking this site, not just Red Rose members :)

A crazy axe fighter and a mead lover.
Nirdor from Farajdvheim, Eanor.
Range vegen blir ikkje rett, enda om mange følgjer den.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Fibulan Wine on Red Roses. (Join-in, ALL)

Post by Chikilina »

Very nice Nir! I'm fan of fibulan wine, it's the greatest wine in tibian lands!
Thank you for your story :)

Be safe,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Nice Story Nir!!
Yours,,

P.D: Fibulan wine is better than RL wine :P
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Waking up from a long rest in the basement bed of the Red Rose guildhouse, Baldorill stretched and jumped out of bed with the agility of a much younger elf. He smiled briefly to himself - so far he had kept himself active and adventurous enough not to let down the expected features of his race. As long as noone discovered his weakness for cakes, he would be ok. He shivered. No, he could not let himself go like that. He was a born swordsman - therefor he could not and would not let himself fall for temptations. Not too often, at any rate.

Moving upstairs, his thoughts driften on to his brother in arms, the huge barbarian Nirdor. Another grin used his face as temporary playground. Somehow, and he doubted he would ever know how, the blonde giant was able to combine his growing taste for food and alcohol with a skill and discipline in the fighting arts that was rarely surpassed. I have a lot to learn from him there, Baldorill thought to himself, entering the Fibula central plaza. Shading his eyes from the intense sunshine, Baldorill crossed the yard and went south towards the rolling waves of the sea.

The ocean had always soothed his soul, ever since he came to this part of the world. There was a certain feeling of adventure and endless paths over the wide, deep blue surface. During his stroll along the coast, the fresh salty wind playfully pulling in his long hair, the ice elf's thoughts drifted on to his last couple of years here. How he had come to find amazing people to share his vision of a home with. How he had been able to find a group of people he could call a family. He stopped. Family. He had been too young to ever get to know his "real" family before the tragedy, but whatever the definition of the word was, what he now had should surely be it.

Yes, he thought as he started back towards the guildhouse, he had indeed been blessed. His thoughts were interrupted suddenly by a thunderous, distant sound. Gazing northwards and concentrating his hearing, he could come to only one conclusion. The barbarian was heading this way.

Here we go about that key again, he thought, I'd better get some booze out before he breaks down from abstinence. Smiling fondly, Baldorill quickened his pace towards the big building, glancing towards the village entrance as he went. A slight cough made him throw an eye up towards the balcony, where he just saw the last of some long hair before the person who'd been standing there dissappeared completely out of sight, into the building again. Was that Chiki? Maybe...Or perhaps Xandrja? Or Bon?

Curious he entered the front door and went inside...
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

OoC: Hello, I'm new to your boards!
My name is Avenlia Silvershade, and I'm a little shy to post here - but alright. I don't mean to bring up very old post, or anything - it's just that I have longed for a good join-in, in familiar environments. Hope you don't mind. And the idea of Fibulan Wine indeed seems to appeal to me!

Avenlia's fingers tightened around the hard and cold ladder. A tiny, salt pearl of sweat lingered a second on her nose, before it dropped down on the muddy floor. She reluctantly took a step onto the ladder, and slowly began the ascension.
"Who on earth..." she mumbled, "would place a cursed ladder inside a dirty well?".
She couldn't help being annoyed, although she knew very well that this was the only way in and out of the dungeons of Fibula.

She filled her lungs with fresh the Fibulan air.
"Too long time has gone, since I have been at this side of our world", she said as she let her hair blow slightly in the comforting wind. Long had it been since Avenlia had let comfort be listed on her repertoire of feelings. A quick, joyful flow of memories streamed through her head, but only for a second.
"Or maybe even at any side of the world", she sighed as her mind darkened again, and her eyes refocused on the road ahead of her.

After some turns and bridges, she passed a huge building on her left hand side. Too busy minding her own thoughts, she didn't take notice of the distant shade that crossed the plains to the west.
"Dark are the mysteries surrounded by doomed cries" she quoted, whispering to herself, "Uncurtained to the warriors of rightheous mi.."
She didn't know if she felt annoyance caused by the interuption, or surprised of hearing the brutal sound that contrasted to everything around her.
Nevertheless, she was certain of one thing. It could not be else than a barbarian.
She lifted her eyes to see who the bruteminded idiot in front of her was.
Surprise struck her as lightning on a clear day.
"N-Nirdor?", she staggered, and she managed to get out a weak, "are you here?", before she embraced him.
    ImageImageImage Image